To the Death: Volume 1 To the Death: Volume 1

i like it

im a fan of frame by frames, but at some music, sound fx, whatever. needs sound. make it a bit longer. good work.

sheepfleece sheepfleece

the animation was awesome

it really was good, but the voices were irritating, kinda dumb and childish and the are you ready to laugh thing got really old really fast. the whole concept really wasnt enjoyable or anything but the graphics were awesome and you should do something funnier or cooler or whatever with it.

(2005) Bungee Jumping! (2005) Bungee Jumping!

that was awesome

i loved the slo-mo and everything. were those clay ropes? how would you make them hold up the klay people without splitting? and that 1st guy who jumped, that looked like it was regular video, but he split perfectly in half when he hit the tv. i also like the outside- world kinda refernce and the random guy who came out of nowhere. that was amazing.

Knox responds:

it was live action when they jumped

Doug And Tommy ep. 1 Doug And Tommy ep. 1

wow

in my opinion, that was pretty smooth movement for actionfiggers. fuck Benny_the_cop. only reason i gave 3 for sound is because some parts i couldnt really hear the diolouge clearly, so thats something you should work on. yea, make more. itll be great if its longer. you get 5.

DaEnglishWeiner responds:

yay! thanks. you are cool

Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3 Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3

that was awesome!

ingenious story, the voices definately resembled the characters, and the animation waas good, as well as the fight scenes and sound. also funny. good job cant wait for the next one!

Ambience Ambience

i liked it!

kinda like my style of animating. but better. smooth, and constant. my only advice is that in future work, add color. just black and white gets kinda dull. and just my opinion, the lightsabers were drawn well, but it didnt fit in with all the other stuff. good job, overall.

Deepdragon responds:

Thanks for the excellent review. Yeah I was trying out the whole black and white FBF thing. The lightsabers... well I just wanted to do something with lightsabers... I guess they didn't really fit in but thanks for nice review. I'll be sure to check out your flash too.

Teh Rand0m 2 Teh Rand0m 2

nice

im a fan of random things. i made random watever collection... check it out... anyway, u mite wanna improve graphics, trace the bitmap, (dont leave the white around the picture) and drop the stick figures. if u do that for random 3, it wud b perfect.

ramsy66 responds:

I will do, thanks for the good review

A Short Film About Bees A Short Film About Bees

hehehehhe

i like it! very funny. the graphics could be a bit better and the mouths are a little wierd, but i gave u a ten for style... cuz thats ur style. it different. different=good. and the pause at the end did add to the 'comedic value' as blackcat_grl sed.

vsdvfdsvdfssccvcbccc vsdvfdsvdfssccvcbccc

if it has mario in it, with out makin fun of him,

u got my vote! those houses were from super mario rpg rite? and those trees either from a sonic the hedgehog game of SM rpg? i also spotted the ghosts from pacman, the viruses from dr mario and a bunch of sonic the hedgehog characters. make more things with sprites cuz ur really good at it unlike a bunch or crapheads who keep submitting stuff were mario turns evil and kills the mushroom kingdom... those guys r dicks...

LUEser responds:

Thanks for the accolades, and the houses, ground, and dirt streets are all from Super Mario RPG. The red flags are from Chrono Trigger.

To Kill A Clock '05 To Kill A Clock '05

dont lissen to dragoon1234567890....

he just has sumthin up his ass (his review is # 88) this is awesum, man! the turning the ticking te action the everything!!! the only thing that wasnt 100% good was the voices but thats the standard voice for clocks so i still gav 5. keep it up.